Installing Nextcloud on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with Redis, APCu, SSL & Apache

(Bwillyb) #62

after all
How To install collabora online with an existing nextcloud on domain ?

(Jason Bayton) #63

Have a look for guides over on help.nextcloud.com :slight_smile:

(Kourosh) #64

Thank you for this guide.
Greatly appreciated.
I am trying to install NC on a UDOO X86 SBC running openSUSE Leap 15.
I have followed SDB:Nextcloud - openSUSE Wiki
and installed NC and am able to login.
The purpose of the Nextcloud installation is to be able to store photos and videos from our devices inside our house. What I don’t know is how to setup Let’s Encrypt, because NC is running locally and not on a domain name. So instead of nc.domain.org , what should I put?
sudo ./certbot-auto --apache --agree-tos --rsa-key-size 4096 --email user@domain.org --redirect -d nc.domain.org

This is what I get at the NC’s settings page:

Security & setup warnings

It’s important for the security and performance of your instance that everything is configured correctly. To help you with that we are doing some automatic checks. Please see the Tips & Tricks section and the documentation for more information.

• Accessing site insecurely via HTTP. You are strongly adviced to set up your server to require HTTPS instead, as described in the [security tips].

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the [documentation].

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Further information can be found in the [documentation].

• No memory cache has been configured. To enhance performance, please configure a memcache, if available. Further information can be found in the [documentation]

• The PHP OPcache is not properly configured. [For better performance it is recommended]to use the following settings in the php.ini :

opcache.enable=1
opcache.enable_cli=1
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
opcache.max_accelerated_files=10000
opcache.memory_consumption=128
opcache.save_comments=1
opcache.revalidate_freq=1

Would apreciate any help.

Regards,
Kourosh